Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Blueberry Streusel Muffins


I had a pint of blueberries I had bought last week and still hadn't touched sitting in my fridge. When I was trying to figure out what to do with them, I was reminded of some amazing blueberry muffins my brother had made years ago. He had gotten the recipe off of the foodnetwork site via Emeril Lagasse. I have been unable to find that recipe since, sadly. I took a shot though with this recipe from Emeril Lagasse and while not the same as the ones he had made for me many years ago, they were still delicious. The only thing I probably would have changed would have been to add more of the topping. 

I also didn't have all the ingredients needed, but regardless they still turned out great I think. The recipe is below is linked below, as I made a lot of alternations since I didn't have a few of the ingredients. I'm still on my quest to find those exact muffins, but for now? These will do in a pinch.

No comments:

Post a Comment